What is an ISP?
ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. An Internet Service Provider provides internet access to home users and business organizations. An ISP has all the required equipment and the upstream bandwidth. Maintaining a Point-of-Presence in the area of operations requires access to these services.
Can I start an ISP?
We get a lot of queries about the ISP business setup in India. People are always looking for ISP Consultation services. A good ISP consultant helps you set up a proper ISP business network and be profitable. So, the answer to the above question is Yes. You can easily start your own ISP Business with the best ISP Consultant in India.
What does a good ISP Consultant do?
A good ISP Consultant will help you bridge the gaps and create a proper business plan with the help of the knowledge and expertise they have acquired over the years. The team at Wiber has a combined experience of over 20 years in setting up ISP networks, Datacenters, NOC’s, and delivering high-quality services to clients and consumers.
The dedication and commitment our team has make Wiber the Best ISP Consultant in India.
A good ISP Consultant in India will:
- Properly define and plan how clients will establish and improve their ISP business in the long run and what they would need or demand in the near future.
- Break down requirements by function, such as customer service, operations, and back-office.
- Research the available technologies and case studies and then compile the best possible solution in the area you want to start the business in.
- Create a proper ISP Business Plan for you.
- Nail down functions, costs, and technical support, emphasizing the SLA.
What does ISP Consultation Package include?
Wiber ISP setup & consultation package includes the below:
- Help in getting an ISP License or an ISP Franchise
- Help with selecting the right hardware for your ISP business
- Setting up the hardware and providing ongoing support
- We will help you choose the right CRM and Bandwidth Management Software. It helps manage your ISP business with ease.
- Setting up different services (Peering, Upstream Bandwidth, Server setup, etc.)
- Help with Company Registration and Legal Procedures.
- Help in filing the taxes for your business and run the ISP business legally in India.
What are the different ISP license types in India?
There are 3 different types of ISP Licenses. Based on the area of operation, The ISP license categories are Category ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’
- Category A: This license covers the territorial jurisdiction of the Union of India except for specified areas that may be notified to be excluded from time to time.
- Category B: This is for an entire state
- Category C: This is limited to a secondary switching area (could be an entire district or just a city)
As the best ISP consultant in India, team Wiber will help you choose what is right so that you can make the right decision.
Best ISP Consultant in India Search Terms:
- How can I get ISP License in India
- How can I check my ISP License in India
- Who is the best ISP consultant in India
- ISP setup help
- Best ISP Consultant in India